The CRPA delivers an expertise facilitated, technically informed incident response exercise- assessing your organization’s capabilities to:
· Detect cyber attacks;
· Prevent cyber attacks;
· Respond to cyber attacks;
· Manage electronic systems and electric power assets to minimize potential damage;
· Communicate and coordinate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
BPS Asset Owners and Operators are invited to learn more about CRPA and reserve an exercise timeframe- availability is limited.
2013/2014 Cyber Risk Preparedness Assessments*
- Sept 2013 - One Scheduled
- Oct 2013 - Two Scheduled
- Dec 2013 - One Reserved
- Please let us know if interested in 2014 CRPA!
GridEx 2013 will include CRPA/Maturity Model (ES-C2M2) focus with webinar anouncements..
>>> Learn more HERE.
* - Note: An upfront runway of at least four (4) weeks after signing the Mutual Confidentiality Agreement (MCA) is required to help ensure quality exercise scenario development and preparation, especially for larger engagements.
Last updated: September 16, 2013